Tuning in 125W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
according my knowledge on Openbox HD s9 we can not to create new Tp's via menu/remote.. or Could you tell me please How I can do this??.. Always I am using ALI editor right now .. I do not know If another channel editor can do it
Thanks

Here is the remote button pushes for how I do it:

Menu
Arrow Down once
Arrow Right, then move cursor to highlight "TP List"*
OK
Green Button (to Add TP, then either wait for "Moving Dish" message to disappear or press Exit)
Enter Frequency, Arrow Down
Enter Symbol Rate, Arrow Down
Select Polarity (with Right or Left Arrow)
Save
Blue Button (if you are ready to search for that tp)

*Some of the menu names can vary with different firmware versions, but these should get you through this.

There is nothing wrong with doing the same with a channel editor, just seems to be a lot of trouble just to enter a transponder or two. And I am really inexperienced with using channel editors so I avoid them unless I have to use them.

But I think that my "knowledge" in open box is too "outdated".:D. Yes, Guys your are right. About to Create new Tp's Manually on Open box HD S9. I have updated my receiver since long time ago with new file and I did not noticed this feature..:eek:
thanks everyone for your support;)

Good luck, that should work well.

Those old Coolsat 4, 5, 6K receivers were great units, probably my favorite DVB-only receivers, but I think you will really like your S9 if you learn to use it.

I am going on 3 years on the 2 S9s I have and like them as well as any receiver I have ever used, they have been very functional and bulletproof. I don't even know what firmware I have in them, never changed it because they just work. Seems like a lot of the problems people have with a lot of FTA receivers is related to recording (which I don't do).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)