TURBO HD Timing

my question is, is HD Absolute officially dead when it turns 8/1/08, or can you still order it tomorrow as well?

That turbo-hd web site doesn't look like it is owned by Dish?

© 2007 Dish Systems LLC - The best choice for satellite TV, Dish Network, HDTV, and DVR systems.
3053 Edinger Ave - Tustin, California - Orange County - 92780 - 866-989-3474

Perhaps a retailer chose a really good domain?

HD Absolute+August 1=door nail

so-long $30 HD Absolute :wave

BTW do you see e* is referring to MHD by its new name? Palladia.

Blast! No HD from Dish Network for me--it'll cost me (it looks like) $49.99 to get what you lucky $29.99 HD Absolute customers are getting.

I haven't been a DISH customer for many months. What type of "deal" do you think I could get? Or would I be considered a new customer? With the RSN included, Silver is looking pretty nice!

Had a 2003 MINI Cooper S with a super charger. Wonderful car. Great fun and big guns under the hood. In May 2006 I read that the 2007 MINI Cooper S would be fitted with twin turbos. Without delay I ordered a 2006 with a super charger and am sad to say this might be my last MINI Cooper. Turbos lag on start up, are untrustworthy and very expensive to repair.

Had a 2003 MINI Cooper S with a super charger. Wonderful car. Great fun and big guns under the hood. In May 2006 I read that the 2007 MINI Cooper S would be fitted with twin turbos. Without delay I ordered a 2006 with a super charger and am sad to say this might be my last MINI Cooper. Turbos lag on start up, are untrustworthy and very expensive to repair.
Gave yourself a little chuckle, did ya?

Turbo-HD AT200+DVR Advantage Pricing

I realize it's a typo on turbo-hd.com, but did you catch the pricing?

America's Top 200
with DishDVR Advantage TurboHD Silver &
TurboHD Platinum 40 $694.99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)