TURBO HD Timing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
my question is, is HD Absolute officially dead when it turns 8/1/08, or can you still order it tomorrow as well?

That turbo-hd web site doesn't look like it is owned by Dish?

© 2007 Dish Systems LLC - The best choice for satellite TV, Dish Network, HDTV, and DVR systems.
3053 Edinger Ave - Tustin, California - Orange County - 92780 - 866-989-3474

Perhaps a retailer chose a really good domain?

HD Absolute+August 1=door nail

so-long $30 HD Absolute :wave

BTW do you see e* is referring to MHD by its new name? Palladia.

Blast! No HD from Dish Network for me--it'll cost me (it looks like) $49.99 to get what you lucky $29.99 HD Absolute customers are getting.

I haven't been a DISH customer for many months. What type of "deal" do you think I could get? Or would I be considered a new customer? With the RSN included, Silver is looking pretty nice!

Had a 2003 MINI Cooper S with a super charger. Wonderful car. Great fun and big guns under the hood. In May 2006 I read that the 2007 MINI Cooper S would be fitted with twin turbos. Without delay I ordered a 2006 with a super charger and am sad to say this might be my last MINI Cooper. Turbos lag on start up, are untrustworthy and very expensive to repair.

Had a 2003 MINI Cooper S with a super charger. Wonderful car. Great fun and big guns under the hood. In May 2006 I read that the 2007 MINI Cooper S would be fitted with twin turbos. Without delay I ordered a 2006 with a super charger and am sad to say this might be my last MINI Cooper. Turbos lag on start up, are untrustworthy and very expensive to repair.
Gave yourself a little chuckle, did ya?

Turbo-HD AT200+DVR Advantage Pricing

I realize it's a typo on turbo-hd.com, but did you catch the pricing?

America's Top 200
with DishDVR Advantage TurboHD Silver &
TurboHD Platinum 40 $694.99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts