Turbo HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NIdaho

Original poster
Aug 24, 2009
North Idaho
So is Turbo HD available or not?

What I would like is Turbo HD plus my locals and that would cover our needs.

I am a current Dish network customer (not on a contract) and am looking at upgrading to HD.

I tried the search an got very confused as one post would say still available, next would say no its gone, next would say just ask, next would say nope its gone.

Some would say only for new subscribers, some would say for everyone.

no consistent answer

I switched to Classic Silver with Platinum HD to get more channels and Turbo was removed from my choices afterward.

I switched to Classic Silver with Platinum HD to get more channels and Turbo was removed from my choices afterward.
As a non-advertised plan you can't switch to it via online account management, but if you call Dish the CSRs can put you back on a TurboHD plan.

I would like to see 3 packages...and from them 3 have them all include any channel that is available in them in both HD or SD without having to add HD programming to the options and also make DVR a standard option, also not have to pay for it. (chance of happening=0%) way to easy.

Does anyone know if Fox News and Big Ten Network are in any of the Turbo HD packages? I have absolute, but my wife and I want Fox News and I would also like the Big Ten Network.

Does anyone know if Fox News and Big Ten Network are in any of the Turbo HD packages? I have absolute, but my wife and I want Fox News and I would also like the Big Ten Network.
TurboHD Silver or Gold will have the BigTen network if you live in a BigTen state -- otherwise you can get it if you add the multi-sport pack.

No joy for Fox News. You need to have a "Classic" package to get that channel.

That is what I thought about fox news. I wouldn't care if I could get it in SD. I don't think that I can add the multi-sports pack with the absolute package.

Just wanted to let you know that I did get the Turbo HD package hen I upgraded last night. I had to asked for it specifically a couple of times but I got it on a 2 year contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)