TurboHD Channel Lineup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RedCoat999

Original poster
Sep 30, 2008
Avon, OH
Can anyone post or link the channel line up for TurboHD? I cannot find it on their website anymore.

Will anything ever be added to this service or will I be switching back to Cable next summer when my contract is up to get more HD channels???!!!

Can anyone post or link the channel line up for TurboHD? I cannot find it on their website anymore.

Will anything ever be added to this service or will I be switching back to Cable next summer when my contract is up to get more HD channels???!!!

The ones listed here are still current:

http://www.dishnetworkoffers.net/TurboHD-Bronze-Channels.html

As it looks now, nothing will be added to these and they will not be available at all in the near future.

I tried to switch back to a Turbo package last week, and they wouldn't let me.

I switched back to Turbo HD Gold last week on 19 November, 2009. I first tried to switch via online CHAT and was told Turbo HD was no longer available. Later that same day I phoned 1-800-333-DISH, spoke to a live CSR, and was switched from Classic Bronze 100 with HD to Turbo HD Gold with no problem.

I switched back to Turbo HD Gold last week on 19 November, 2009. I first tried to switch via online CHAT and was told Turbo HD was no longer available. Later that same day I phoned 1-800-333-DISH, spoke to a live CSR, and was switched from Classic Bronze 100 with HD to Turbo HD Gold with no problem.

Do you have locals? Are you saving any money?

Yes I have locals and DVR service. I am actually paying $5.00/mo more because i went from Classic "Bronze" to TurboHD "Gold" but I am getting more HD channels I like including my RSNs, Versus, Bravo, Biography, Science, NatGeo, Golf, Tennis, Encore, LMN and I almost never watched SD channels. I would have saved money switching from Classic Bronze with HD to TurboHD Bronze. My choice was based not only on cost but also on programming included at each service level. Pick what best suits your interests and budget.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts