This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Turning receivers on/off

Jamie57

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Does anyone know why I am not able to turn my purchased Wally receiver on and off in the my dish app? My parents account has a purchased Wally also on their account like mine and they have the option to turn their Wally receiver on and off. I have tried calling dish about this but they tell me it's not possible to turn receivers on and off in the app, which is not true.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using the SatelliteGuys app!

The My Dish app doesn't have the option on mine either.. I have to log on to my dish on internet and then have the option

I think you can activate/deactivate the Wally by the MyDish app only if you have a Dish Outdoors account. I do mine by using the Dish chat being I do not have a Dish Outdoors account, but a regular account.

I have Dish Outdoors and there's no option in the App..You have to go online and go to mydish.com inorder to turn on/off receivers

Open the MyDish app. At the bottom, you select "Services". Next page, scroll down to "DISH OUTDOORS", "Wake Up Your Receivers". Then, follow directions.