TV 2 Connection

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I have a question regarding the TV 2 connection. I have a 222k and I know the picture from the TV 2 output is only SD. Is it also analog? I have the picture on channel 57 and the picture comes through fine, but it looks like an old VHS tape - not snow but a lot of visible vertical scanlines that move horizontally across the screen. Even when I bring my TV in the same room as the 222k and use a very short RG6 cable connecting the TV 2 output of the 222k and the input of the TV I get those scanlines. Is there any way to minimize those? Or, if my TV 2 setup is analog, is there a way to send a digital picture out? Just trying to find out if there is a way to clear up my picture a little bit. Thanks in advance for any thoughts you can share.

Try putting your TV on channel 60. That is the default channel the receiver is set to, and more than likely is set to. Some TVs will pick up the modulated output on other channels besides 60 (excluding the air vs cable issue), but it will show up distorted. If you have no picture at all on 60 Look to see what the receiver is set to (Menu 6-1-5 modulator setup).

you can also,depending on how far the run is,use comp. cables or rca jacks or HDMI to the second location. It would mirror tv1 but clean pic.

Would you mind providing the link?

And will you notice that much of a difference on TV2 over Coaxial?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts