TV Apps

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Its been over 24 hours since I started my service. However I can't get TV apps to load yet. Still get error 301. Image below.

image-2771162526.png

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Check your internet connection to your receiver.. Go to the setup and run the "Network Setup" this will run test to make sure your receiver is getting a internet connection to it. When you run the test if it says that the receiver is on the internet then go back and try the apps.. Hope that helps..

I know it's been awhile, but did you ever solve the 301 error problem? I've never been able to get Network Services (or Youtube) to work on my HR20/100, although it passes all tests & I can do On Demand fine. All my other receivers work just fine, i.e. YouTube, etc. Any ideas or suggestions?

Yes I was able to fix it which I can get it to work on my DVR but not my other receivers. What I had to do was going into Network Services screen and set Configuration Type to Manual

Put in 27177 in the first box 27178 in the next box. Next go into your router settings and select virtual servers and in the first box put your receivers ip address, then put 27177 in as inbound port, then select TCP. Then in the next box do the same but put in 27178 in. Then in the third box pick 1701 then pick UDP. Save it and then they work. These settings are for the Belkin router so yours may be different. I found this online and it did the trick for the HR24 but can't get apps to work on my H24 I still get a 301 error on all three of them.

photo.JPG

That sounds like the same issue I had when I first joined Directv. After a lot of back and forth with CS, I was told that the install was not correct and my router was the issue. Simply had to change how the SWiM was setup.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)