TV Entertainment Still Greyed Out.....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
lady told me unit needs to be off for it to update and get that content
and that they are lookng into why some are not updating and still gray
she also said other new things are coming

anyways thats what tech just told me 2 mins ago

Other new things are coming? what the heck does this mean maybe they should fix there first mistake before trying some thing new.

I'm wondering the type of equipment/location of all the people who don't have the "TV Entertainment" working yet?

Mine is still greyed out and I'm in Southeast Pennsylvania, using a 625.

alabama here and i got mine the day they were released in Feb, well to existing customers
who knows but i turned mine off in case she is right and it must be off to 'check' and update

mine is leased. it seems its just a glitch tous that asre still grey

the ABC programming might be the other extras

i assume thy get paid for this promostuff and want it to work

its an ad

I have friday night lights on my receiver right now. Just showed up last night. So you all should be getting it soon

Still greyed out on my 622. It was off most of the night. This push-faux-VOD is a useless bunch of crap as far as I'm concerned, but it still bothers me that Dish is so incompetent with both its programming and its marketing lately.

It might be helpful to know which slot it is being spooled from and what time it is being spooled. I doubt if they are spooling it from a slot that not everyone "sees" but you never know. Also, if it is being spooled early in the morning (6 AM) that could be why some haven't got it. They may be watching the news (or something else) while they get ready for work. Our receivers have to be off to get the promo videos.

I don't know how much hard drive DVR space this feature takes, but what if some of us have the DVR almost full of recorded programs and there isn't enough space to download the "TV Entertainment"? I don't know if I want it taking room on my harddrive. I need all the DVR space I can get and mine is nearly full, so I almost hope mine does not download.

all the space for this function has already been set aside by dish and is not useable for you. so this will not effect your recordings in any way

Hilarious--

Checked my 622 when I got home today - it's now selectable - and it says "Friday Night Lights Pilot".

When you play it - it's a 22 minute "Intro to Grey's Anatomy".

HAHHHAHA - DISH can't buy an f'ing clue...

Spoke WIth Dish

Official response i got was "we are having some problems and you shuold be able to access it before the promotion is over" I have 625 in southwest virginia

Scott Greczkowski said:
It was taped off of 9948 - SOON4

I believe this channel is off of 110.

Off topic and no offense is meant at all, but at our house me and my wife always have the tape vs record debate. Now the kids are in on it and anytime the word tape is mentioned the kids now say "you mean record". It makes for fun for the family.

voyagerbob

Well, mine is finally working. I'm watching the Friday Nights pilot tonight before disconnecting E* at the end of the week.

Looks alright, hate it in SD only, but it is a show I've been looking forward to this show since I liked the movie.

At least E* is making progress in the on demand field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)