TV Entertainment Still Greyed Out.....

my 622 finally had access to Friday Night Lights and Desparate Housewives. After starting Friday Night Lights and then stopping it to go do something else at home, it would not let me go back to normal programming without turning off the 622 first. When I got back to the TV, it let me go to the TV entertainment and start Friday Night Lights back where it left off, but once again, at the end, I had to turn the 622 off and then back on to get back to regular programming. Finally, after experimenting with it again, found that another way back to regular programming was to enter another channel number and let the receiver switch to that channel.
It never did let me just cancel out through the menus from watching Friday Night Lights.

Pressing VIEW LIVE TV twice will get you out of the endless loop too.

For those that are still greyed out, you aint missin a thing.

Mine vip622 is not connected to a telephone line, therefore dish is charging me $5 more a month. Would this matter as to why my tv entertainment is still blacked out?

me too. I had that and Deperate Housewives as of 6pm tonight. When I checked it again at 9pm they had gone.

Also, when I cancel out of the DVR screen, I don't go back to the TV program, I go to the "menu" screen and have to cancel from there. Anyone else have this?

I have not seen either. I turned it off to see if that's what it takes
But I have stuff i want to watch and I have no idea when it 'checks' to push the data or whatever the hell it does!

Well I was finally able to access the "TV Entertainment" this morning. No Friday Night Lights, though. The only thing I had was the Lost-Survival Guide, which is useless to me since I've watched the series from Day 1 and own the DVD's too. I would've preferred the Friday Night Lights episode.

well, i have 4 things in there to watch!
Hope they stay there until I watch them, lol

or hit record on my media pc and store it there :)

well in my opinion, and I saw a sneak peek at a movie theater last week, it's basically a replay of the movie. yes there are some small differences, like the name of the high school, and another player besides the star running back/wide out gets injured, but it's basically just like the movie. I pefer Jericho on CBS to this.

Mine has all of the shows on both recievers, works great , Although it doesn't seem to be anything intresting.

I only have the Lost show on my two 622 dvrs. I don't know why though. I leave my receivers off at night from 09:00pm till around 4:00am in the morning on workdays. Shouldn't I have more than one show recorded by now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)