TV Resolution

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My TV came with only the small remote and I have tried all suggestions, with the exception of unplugging the HDMI cable, with no results.
When I push the voice button and say info or information, it says "I did not understand that."

My TV came with only the small remote and I have tried all suggestions, with the exception of unplugging the HDMI cable, with no results.
When I push the voice button and say info or information, it says "I did not understand that."
Try selecting a different input, then come back to hdmi. That should show it also.

The other thing I've run into is it won't accept a voice command immediately after being turned on. It needs an internet connection for that to work.

Reactions: DWS44 and TheKrell
I have three HDMI inputs and an antenna. Switching inputs only shows the program that is playing on the input, no matter which input.
Most of the time I have it on the Dish Hopper3.
I pushed the talk button and said Bixby are you stupid and it said "I think that I am pretty smart but I am learning more every day."
I asked because it says I didn't understand when I say info or information.

When I change inputs, or even when I turn the TV on, I get the attached image. I've circled where I see the resolution.

This is a UN55MU6300.

Attachments

• 20190814_182520.jpg
    20190814_182520.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: DWS44
I have just seen that when I select a input, even if I select the one that it is already on it will sometimes show the resolution and sometimes it will not.
It shows the same as on the image on the previous post when on Dish input and when it decides to show.
Problem solved. Thanks to all posters.

I have just seen that when I select a input, even if I select the one that it is already on it will sometimes show the resolution and sometimes it will not.
It shows the same as on the image on the previous post when on Dish input and when it decides to show.
Problem solved. Thanks to all posters.
On my 4K Vizio I can select the pic format on the remote control that changes the pic to Normal, Wide, etc and the resolution shows up for a couple of seconds. Have you tried that?

Have you read through the manual to the
TV?

Back in the good ol' days, every piece of audio gear I bought not only came with a nice owner's manual, but also a circuit diagram. :D Nowadays, we get a quick setup page and safety/warning document in 70 different languages.

Last edited: