TV Schedule For 107w?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
Anyone know of a schedule for Canadian TV channels on 107w that matches up with our USA Eastern time zone?

Earlier I did a google search for Canadian TV schedule and I got some results back but the time zones were off 3 to 4 hours on all of them.

Already got a ton of stuff in TitanTv so I think I'll try the CTV website first since I really don't watch too much stuff on that satellite anyway. Football, baseball and an occasional Boston Legal episode on AMI are about it.

Thanks for the info guys!

For CTV, I think they give the call letters on the receiver when it scans in, so you can look at CTVs website, and those calls and get your schedule.

If you click on the channel logo in FTAlistings, it takes you to a page with the full day schedule and channel and satellite info.

If you click on the channel logo in FTAlistings, it takes you to a page with the full day schedule and channel and satellite info.

Problem with that is about 2/3 of them don't have anything in that channel logo block on the left side of the page?? I've tried to open it with Firefox, Opera and Epiphany in Linux and also tried Firefox, Opera and IE in Windowz and NONE of them will fill in all those channel logo boxes??

Anyone else have problems with this? :oldfrown

Do you mean the logo isn't there also? Or the link just doesn't open or there's no link at all?

I have one similar prob with titantv on ONLY ONE MACHINE, LM17.2 OS, with chromium browser, I can't click the program for the details. AAARRRGH!!.. Other machines with same OS & same version chromium works fine.

Another similar prob with satbeams. To select a different satellite, which is 'normally' just click on the satellite in the 'constellation' above the footprint map, I must right click and select 'Open link in new window/tab'. It's this way with every browser tried. Opera, FF & Pale Moon, chrome and chromium, I.E. and few others that I uninstalled after testing. It's been this in both windoze and LinuxMint 16 thru 17.2

In closing I'd try right click, open in new window/tab
Another may be the browsers Zoom feature. I get some pages that need to be zoomed down to 90%, and some up to 125%, to 'operate' correctly. (my browsers remember this setting for individual pages, TG, until I 'clear browsing history' F!!)

Last edited:
Anything in the Toronto (center of the Canadian universe) area would be eastern (UTC-5hrs)
:)

Not sure of the accuracy, but I have been using FTA listings
http://ftalistings.com/

This is what I get from this website, and I get this from EVERY system I have through two different internet service providers???

ftalisting.png

There are a few actual channels listed down the page but most of them are missing?

This is what I get from this website, and I get this from EVERY system I have through two different internet service providers???

View attachment 111499

There are a few actual channels listed down the page but most of them are missing?
I don't see the file you posted. But I do see all the channel logos at FTA Listings and I get program info for all the channels that I tried clicking on the logo. Using IE 11

Well your pic shows in my reply but not your post, go figure. I see what you are saying. You are definitely not seeing that web site correctly.
Screen shots I have
FTAlist1.jpg

CoziGuide.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanium

View attachment 111499

How come I can see the thumbnail and click it to make it larger and no one else can? Did I mention that this new software sux?

Ennywho, still no reason for this site not working?

UPDATE: Seems to be working today on Epiphany and Opera, but still won't work with Firefox in Ubuntu 14.04? I'll reboot into Windowz 10 and see if it will work there.

Well, I'm at a loss now. Firefox in Windowz 10 worked fine today and it worked fine with Mint 17.2 but Vista and Ubuntu Firefox still won't fully load those icons? Humm.....I'll have to think about this one a bit!

Well, I'm at a loss now. Firefox in Windowz 10 worked fine today and it worked fine with Mint 17.2 but Vista and Ubuntu Firefox still won't fully load those icons? Humm.....I'll have to think about this one a bit!

Is Firefox still causing you grief with the ftalistings website? If so, I suspect it could be a problem with an extension or javascript.

Try loading Firefox in safe mode, then go to the ftalistings site and see what happens.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode#Linux

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts