TVApps not available (code 11) HR24/H24

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cypherstream

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
PA
I had a new D* install a few weeks ago with MRV, and ICK and an HR24-200 and H24-200. It's connected via SWM.

On both boxes I get an error code 11 that TVApps are unavailable. This is odd to me, because everything else works. The self test passes, VOD works, MRV works, Scoreguide works, programming the DVR from the web or IPhone works, DirecTV2PC works, etc... The internet connection is 10/1 mbps cable service and gets good pings and speedtests. The router is a Linksys 320n running dd-wrt firmware and uPNP is enabled and working.

I've done RBR on the receivers, but the problem still exists. I also downloaded not the last CE release, but the CE release before that (0413). TVApps didn't work with 0410 or 0413.

Any idea's how to resolve the Error code 11 issue?

I've been wrestling with this too...I appears that this is a problem on directv end. What I've learned it's an issue with h24 and hr24s. My installer was no help, as he was not familiar with the tvapps and what they do. Everything else is fine.

I did a google search and found that there are MANY people with this same problem. From DirecTV's own forums (I guess they don't read their OWN forum!!!!), to dbstalk, to dslreports, and others.

I wonder why it doesn't work? Bug with the processor used in the H24 series? I have the -200 version (Samsung manufactured). I wonder if it works on the -500's or whatever other manufacturers put these guys out.

I have CE 0413 and it is not fixed in that version. I wasn't home to grab CE 0415, and I won't be home this weekend to see if another CE release is available. But according to people on dbstalk, CE 0415 - TV Apps are still broken. And that's a customer release candidate.

Hey. My TV\Apps started working for the first time on 10-13-10. I have a HR-24 and a H24. I guess D got the problem fixed.

Hey. My TV\Apps started working for the first time on 10-13-10. I have a HR-24 and a H24. I guess D got the problem fixed.

Same here! Forgot to come here and post about it.

They are pretty cool. Seems they are in an HD resolution. Can't wait until they make the rest of the UI take advantage of that sharp, crisp HD pixel count.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)