Tvn Ppv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This seemingly spells real problems for the BUD, and to me, it opens the doors even wider for more popular services to now pack it in without the guilt of bailing on some of their longest & most loyal customers.

Yup I feel the same way, I recall the 10 TVN theaters back on T3 so many years ago, I never really used PPV much but it was always good to have :(

Shame on the CE industry for abandoning the R&D for these products at the home user level. Broadcast and cable companies still have these devices in droves. Hell my areas cable company has a huge single dish, multi-LNB BUD right in the front lawn; a huge toroidal dish. BUT look at how, now that DBS is so dominate, that they are all rushing to add more and more satellite slots. We will all have some sort of 5, 7 or more LNB dishes before long. Even those of us in the FTA hobby clamor to the motorized dishes just like the BUD. I really wish some company would grow a set, and breathe new life back into this vastly superior device for home use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts