Tvu gone amc-3?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
We received a letter from TVU that they were going to IP. We used to carry them on our translator system. They apologized but didn't offer any kind of receiver to keep on carrying them. You can catch them on SkyAngel if you want.

that sucks...i liked that station. i figured that would happen since most of their customers were IP. wouldn't make much sense to pay satellite uplink fees if all the cable co's were not carrying. hate that but since they are charity funded...it had to happen

Yes. I emailed them a few days ago and got the bad news. No more TVU for me... and my 10 footer is spending much less time on 87 now. :(

wow. i didnt get that letter and ive donated quite alot of money to them in the past. always stating that i loved their cband transmission with each donation. sad to see them go.

crackt out,.

T_N_T said:
I wonder if TVU is something that Glorystar would ever carry somehow?

I hope so. I miss it. And being on dial-up internet, watching online is not an option for me. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)