Twinhan 102G help

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Got it! Will this get the HD feeds?

It will tune to any active feed you put in. I find it easier to use when I'm just browsing the HD and 4:2:2 feeds. Just punch in the numbers, hit tune, pick the stream I want to send to VLC. No saving..no scanning..no PIDs to worry about..no codecs to worry about either.

Now GOOD..got the Twinhan program to work after tinkering with it but I went to an HD feed that is in the WUT section and the HD hangs up my computer and says that a device has failed and recovered then no HD......same way on TSReader do I need to change some display properties?

Now GOOD..got the Twinhan program to work after tinkering with it but I went to an HD feed that is in the WUT section and the HD hangs up my computer and says that a device has failed and recovered then no HD......same way on TSReader do I need to change some display properties?

What does it do to TSReader?

Not installed, where do I get that at?

The standard definition feeds work fine but the HD in the thumbnail is very green and hangs my computer up and I have to redo desktop settings and hard reboot the machine...youknow why this is happening?

How much power is needed and where do I go to get that information. If not enough does this mean I need a new monitor? This is the same monitor that came with my system that is not that old at all!

Thanks for you help, I have given up. I will be returning it to Sadoun. Does the USB receiver require as much headache as this one?

jself1982,

You will still need to install and configure software…you will still have to follow instructions…and then you will be rewarded…the instructions I was reading were pretty straight forward and you have a powerful pc that should handle that card. I am sorry that you are giving up, and I am sorry I could not have helped you any more.

Don't feel bad. I appreciate the efforts. With my work schedule now and less time with the TV :( its just hard to spend a lot of time with it like I could before. Thanks though!!

Thanks for you help, I have given up. I will be returning it to Sadoun. Does the USB receiver require as much headache as this one?

The USB device is about the same. If you can't figure out this card you'll be in the same boat as the USB device.

I will have to say though, with any FTA, you have to have patience.

My experience with DVB USB receivers has been VERY positive, I installed the software in seconds flat, plugged in the USB receiver and was I watching HD with AC3 digital audio in minutes! That was a year ago, I am now so sorry I never did it a LOT sooner, I can't imagine FTA without HD / 4:2:2 and AC3 now!

It really has opened up a new world of FTA for me! I use it EVERY day, all day!

My experience with DVB USB receivers has been VERY positive, I installed the software in seconds flat, plugged in the USB receiver and was I watching HD with AC3 digital audio in minutes! That was a year ago, I am now so sorry I never did it a LOT sooner, I can't imagine FTA without HD / 4:2:2 and AC3 now!

It really has opened up a new world of FTA for me! I use it EVERY day, all day!

Yep, same here. Installed the DVB device, installed the software, and I was instantly watching some feeds.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)