two boxes no signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

iceroadman

Original poster
Jan 17, 2010
bc
I have two receivers, cw700 and a nfusion hd, had both up and running pointed at 97w
I realigned the dish and tried to pick up 83w with no luck so i realigned the dish back to 97w and could not pick up 97 again. At the same time i connected the nfusion to my bev dish through a diseqc with 91 on 1 82 on 2 and the fta 36" dish on 3.
didn't get anything with that setup so i disconnected the bev stuff and just went back to the fta dish pointing it back to 97w but couldn't get anything this time, even tried two different new lnbf's
the cw700 gives me a couple of beeps on the quality strength when i turn the power back on with the rear switch then nothing, both of them tell me they have 80%+ on the lnbf but i can't get any tp reception.
:confused::confused::confused:

Maybe try without the diseqc switch in line (direct to the LNBF). Maybe the switch got confused when using the other receiver. Also check the L.O. setting in the receiver, it must match your LNBF you are connecting to.
Good luck..
-C.

I do have it direct to the box with no disqc switch.
one box on one connection to the lnbf and the box on the other connection

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts