Two Days To Countdown!

DCXFORDGM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
Everybody with pvr's get ready to change settings and regular Vu 3100, 6000 and 6100 owners get ready for finding your favourite channel, IPG update!

Well, it happened. Woke up this morning and checked the receiver at 6:00am. Both 3100's had been changed to 274 and the new channels were all setup. Now this evening I get to reset timers, oh joy... and of course listen to my wife complain about the new lineup

Derwin0 said:
Well, it happened. Woke up this morning and checked the receiver at 6:00am. Both 3100's had been changed to 274 and the new channels were all setup. Now this evening I get to reset timers, oh joy... and of course listen to my wife complain about the new lineup

yep..same here

I noticed some of the guide was wrong (the score had the nhl-ci announcement). Did a hard reboot and now it works :)

Also of note to those who have been enjoying the Thunder Bay locals. They were still in my guide list (granted with the new numbers), so looks like they're here to stay. Now if we could only get the other regional locals.

cool.
I'll have to check to see if CBC-Dawson Creek, CBC-Kamloops, CBC-Lloydminster, CTV-Lloydminster and CBC-Terrace-Kitimat are there when I get home. I believe those are the only other remaining regional local. Well cept for some french TVA and TQS channels.

Derwin0 said:
cool.
I'll have to check to see if CBC-Dawson Creek, CBC-Kamloops, CBC-Lloydminster, CTV-Lloydminster and CBC-Terrace-Kitimat are there when I get home. I believe those are the only other remaining regional local. Well cept for some french TVA and TQS channels.

nope..those are still regional

part of it is the TB, Kenora & Prince George went from 91 to 82 this month. So I guess they're open up for everyone for now

Charles it is not a b.s story, it's up on channel 620 and well then you are lucky because there are some subscribers who are getting it up the as% from bell. I am glad it worked out for you.

DCXFORDGM said:
Charles it is not a b.s story, it's up on channel 620 and well then you are lucky because there are some subscribers who are getting it up the as% from bell. I am glad it worked out for you.

Actually, I have no idea. I guess if someone reports actually losing reception, because of no new smart card, then it's true.

I'm just happy to not have a problem.
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)