Two Free Pay-per-view passes

On the back of the coupon it shows a period instead of a back slash for the web address,"404", so I just called billing and got the credit in advance for both coupons.

Didn't they used to give you three PPV coupons instead of two this time of year? They do it right around the time for price increases in February each year.

They do NOT give those that pay annually the PPV coupons.

This was sort of asked but never clearly answered..

Is this in fact a $4.99 credit towards any PPV regardless of the price? If you order an HD movie for $6.99, then is the actual price you pay $2.00? Is it good towards the "On Demand" offerings?

Also, can you use it to get $4.99 off any of those channels in the upper 400 range?

Can you just fill out the form twice and get $9.98 off your bill without ordering anything? I notice the online form has many reqired fields (name, phone, etc.) but the name of the movie is not one of them.

It is nice that they let you go online and redeem it now. Saves a stamp and having to fill out the card. My guess is that you get $4.99 credit off of a higher PPV movie (probably not including the adult PPV).

In case you don't want to get PPV you can just get a $9.98 credit off your bill. I called the other day and my bill went down the next day. I just told them I was having trouble finding the website to redeem them and I was on auto pay, she just gave me the credit for both. It might not work this way for a mail in bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)