Two mesh dishes free to good home or homes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mjac

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
FL/TN
Available near Madisonville TN, one week in mid July only! The exact time TBA.

1) 7.5' Channel Master mesh with 4 support arms.Two very small cuts in the the mesh and hardly noticeable. No LNB, scaler or actuator included. This dish is assembled but on the ground, not in service. It can be disassembled into 4 panels and transported in the bed of a pick up. I once moved it in the back of my Nissan Frontier. This dish was given to me by a member here and I am trying to pass it on. Thanks again Comptech! You can also have the post it was on if you want to dig it out of the Tenn mountain side ;)

2) 10.5' no name button hook mesh with all SS fasteners. Perfect condition other than 20 plus years of weathering. No LNB, scaler or actuator included, It does come complete with mounting bracket for the scaler/LNB unto the button hook This dish is mounted and in service, although it may be on the ground when you get it. Maybe not. You will need a trailer or other suitable means to transport this one. I harvested it locally and moved the reflector in one piece across the rails of a 8' wide trailer. My move was only about 5 miles-yours may be longer. I am sure it comes apart somehow but I never looked into taking it apart. No post is included as it will be used for a replacement dish.

I can and will respond to PM's but emails are better to: mjacxx@gmail.com
I will be mostly unavailable during the entire month of June.

Sorry to have to put conditions upon these but its the best I can do.

Available near Madisonville TN, one week in mid July only! The exact time TBA.

Moderators: If this is an inappropriate posting please move as needed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts