Two same receivers - - -Different

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
From a long drawn out fight with a bad company, I ended up with two S9's. One I have been using for about 5 to 6 weeks and the other arrived last week. I hooked up the No 2 unit and added the same software file. Did some scans and discovered it does not or can not pick up half of what the No 1 unit can. Same S9, same units, but very different. Is this a case of them being manufactured by many different companies in China?

Could be from a different factory, but not likely since both units are from the same reseller within a very short time period.

More likely that the new unit is defective. :(

Sounds like the fight continues ..... Round Two!

Could be from a different factory, but not likely since both units are from the same reseller within a very short time period.

More likely that the new unit is defective. :(

Sounds like the fight continues ..... Round Two!
Maybe. I would not put it past them. Packaging was so well done, it looked like a new one from the manufacturer. It was not the bad unit I returned to them. Know enough to mark them so they cannot pull that stunt.

is it specific channels (or maybe polarity)?
Well, wish I had kept track of that so I could answer that. Not sure if it could be polarity or not. The 920 still takes care of that with the polarotor. If I get bored I may hook it up again and make another attempt.

Last edited:
Are you testing both of them in the same connection?? Are you loading first, the same Firmware Version you have and them the TP and dump files??? If you go and dump only the TP_prog to the new box it wil keep the firm version that came in. It will not have the same as the one you already have.

1...Are you testing both of them in the same connection?? 2...Are you loading first, the same Firmware Version you have and then the TP and dump files??? 3...If you go and dump only the TP_prog to the new box it wil keep the firm version that came in. It will not have the same as the one you already have.
1-Yes, same connection. Not at same time.
2-Yes, and information screen shows same files.
3-You are correct there. Did not do that.
4-All good things to ask.
Strange it is working this way?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)