Two t.v

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

aquarious46

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2009
florida
:rant:How do i set up two tv set on my c band system so that when i switch a channel the other persons channel does not switch as well.

Basically, you need a receiver for each TV, and a seperate feed from the lnbf for each receiver, for independent viewing on two TV's . There are lots of slightly different combinations on that theme, but that one receiver can't support two channels at once.
:(

Basically, you need a receiver for each TV, and a seperate feed from the lnbf for each receiver, for independent viewing on two TV's . There are lots of slightly different combinations on that theme, but that one receiver can't support two channels at once.
:(

So if i get another receiver for the second tv how do i get the signal to each receiver from the lnb.

One other thing to consider is which provider are you purchasing programming from? If you stay on W5 all of the time it would be easier to do what you want to do.
This does not answer my question of splitting the signal from the lnb to both receivers. Do i need a switch or some other device

You have to have a dual output c band lnbf or a dual lnb c band feedhorn with two seperate c band lnb's connected to a multiswitch that allows each receiver fo select the appropriate polarity lnb when you change channels.

On an arrangement like you describle for subscription programming, you would have to buy all your programming on the W5 satellite @105W.
Then the dish does not have to move. Those dual c band feedhorns are on ebay right now cheap!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts