Two Two New Diginets To Launch This Summer

Doing some research on RabbitEars It looks like Univision the first launch partner listed in the article is only carrying Grit and Escape in markets where they have extra bandwidth on a second station

I don't have any inside info, jxg0754. Just making reasonable estimates of where the channels will be carried based on what little information is in the press release.

- Trip

these networks differed from Get TV in that they only could be carried where a second station they own had enough bandwidth,
based on the information the press release provided you for your site,
Of course it is possible that where they end up in these markets may differ from your estimates,
it just seems that in a market for example Cleveland WQHS that they would have added 61.4 and 61.5 for these networks if they would add a different network to 61.2 like UniMas
It seems that Bounce and Get TV have more priority than these two networks group wide along with UniMas
For Cleveland at least with ATSC 1.0 i feel there could be a .2 and .4 added but would highly doubt .5 based on the press release and market data from your site
Sure they are the Networks first launch partner and it looks like they gave them all the Coverage they could with available bandwidth

2 new stations we wont get in Duluth (sigh)
I have no idea if any of these station will go on the air,
but there are a few new tv channel applications and a few new construction permits for LD stations in your area,
a few of them are connected to landover i think they want to offer wireless internet service with their station,
maybe this information is something to look forward to
here is the link to all the stations in your area on the fcc transition site
http://transition.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/tvq?city=DULUTH&state=MN

heh yeah right. Landover has probably 200 construction permits here in MN
Those CP's have been there for a while and we're lucky we have 6 stations right now.

With the whole supposed auction next year Low powered stations that are not on the air right now sure as heck aint gonna build up a station only to get shut down if that auction thing goes through next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts