Two Wally’s on dish hybrid 1000.2 eastern

Mark62

Original poster
Sep 25, 2018
new jersey
guys. I need help setting up two Wally receivers on a dish 1000.2 eastern with the twin hybrid lnb. I hook one Wally to port one and one to port to. No matter what I do. Whatever Wally is on port 2 tells me it is on the wrong port and has to be on port 1

I tried a hybrid duo hub 203961 splitter and same thing. No matter what way I hook the boxes up. One always says it’s on wrong port and not port 1

Any help would be great appreciate

Thank you in advance
Mark

guys. I need help setting up two Wally receivers on a dish 1000.2 eastern with the twin hybrid lnb. I hook one Wally to port one and one to port to. No matter what I do. Whatever Wally is on port 2 tells me it is on the wrong port and has to be on port 1

I tried a hybrid duo hub 203961 splitter and same thing. No matter what way I hook the boxes up. One always says it’s on wrong port and not port 1

Thank you in advance
Mark

You can either replace the Hybrid LNB with a DishProPlus LNB or you can try to find a special DISH channel stack splitter which can be used with the Hybrid LNB.

Thank you in advance
Mark
Sheridan is right. Wallys weren't mean to run direct off of a Hybrid LNBF. Port 2 is only for dual hopper systems or a Hopper/Super Joey with a Duo hub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)