Tyler TX- Longview get HD locals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Matt9876

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
Tn
The following broadcast networks are available in HD: KLTV/ABC and KYTX/CBS. DIRECTV hopes to add additional stations as they become available. With the addition of Tyler - Longview, Quote : DirecTv

Are you kidding me? Of all the cities out there that rank higher than them on DMA. Ridiculous.

The following broadcast networks are available in HD: KLTV/ABC and KYTX/CBS. DIRECTV hopes to add additional stations as they become available. With the addition of Tyler - Longview, Quote : DirecTv

Were Tyler locals delivered in SD before? Were they via the 99 sat? I'm just curious.

I live in Tyler and yes we are getting our SD locals, I don't know what sat they originate from. I'm glad to hear we are getting hd's. I have never seen Tyler listed on any "coming soon" list.

I live in Tyler and yes we are getting our SD locals, I don't know what sat they originate from. I'm glad to hear we are getting hd's. I have never seen Tyler listed on any "coming soon" list.

Do you have to have an additional dish for the SD locals?

Do you have to have an additional dish for the SD locals?
no always just the standard oval, just replaced for the new mpeg4 hd. But still just one dish.

DIRECTV hopes to add additional stations as they become available
I know this is a vague question but what does "as they become available" mean? The NBC & FOX channels are both broadcasted in HD & are on directtv in SD.
Is there a city that only got two of the big 4 turned on? If so did the remaining staions follow quickly? Sorry to ramble.

HD is available on our NBC and FOX stations. They are operated by the same company so I would suspect they aren't on DIRECTV because the idiotic company would not sign a deal. It is really awful, unprofessional company. Sometimes, they keep the station logo up 24/7. They won't even take it off for commercials or when the network logo is on the screen in the same spot. Still shocking we were added at all.

Tyler TX-Longview get HD Locals

I knew this would get you (and Vurbano) fired up.

There must be some sort of hardware problem with D10's spotbeams that's preventing several of the higher ranked DMAs from being served.

Hopefully, D11's launch will solve those problems.

Of course the alternative theory is that D* is doing this on purpose just to agitate Vurbano (just kidding).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts