U213 In The Wild

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA
Just noticed a new version U213 downloaded to the HWS's with Carbon last night. Happy hunting. :)

Same here both H2s have U213.
Also noticed my Application software is now AN199

And now I have 2 versions of Wireless Joey software, the new one being W202,
W150 still remains

Other Joey software
Is U162,U266,U363,U463

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

And my first noticed glitch.

Exiting an app, causes a total black screen with audio only.
Only fix reboot, or enter and exit netflix.
Let's try again Dish.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

And my first noticed glitch.

Exiting an app, causes a total black screen with audio only.
Only fix reboot, or enter and exit netflix.
Let's try again Dish.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
I was talking about that a few days ago. Hopefully when I get U213 it will fix mine. ;)

Reactions: Troch77
Did they change the 'menu' you see when you press the blue button to open the apps choices ? It has an up/down category option that filters what apps are shown. Pretty nice....

No problem using apps and exiting them.

Yes it looks like the Mini Guide, and Channel recall .

And yes when I exit, I get no picture just audio.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Okay, after the 3rd reboot, I think it's okay now.
But I'll check it later again.

But it seems to be exiting apps OK now.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Still no fix for the inability to add OTA channels after a channel scan.
Yeah, you can, but there's a convoluted process that's not intuitive that works. I thought they fixed it in this release, at least part of it. Previously, I was unable to edit the channel list, specifically, to remove channels, but can do so now.

What I've just tried multiple times is to REMOVE ALL of the scanned OTA channels and remove them. It goes through the motions but they remain. The intuitive process is, correct me if I'm wrong

1) Choose "Select All"*
2) Choose "Delete"
3) Choose "Save"
4) Confirm (Yes) that you want to save these changes

* Before you do this, you have to de-select and then re-select at least one channel first before the "Delete" button is pick-able.

Doing this, the channels all remain.

Yeah, you can, but there's a convoluted process that's not intuitive that works. I thought they fixed it in this release, at least part of it. Previously, I was unable to edit the channel list, specifically, to remove channels, but can do so now.

What I've just tried multiple times is to REMOVE ALL of the scanned OTA channels and remove them. It goes through the motions but they remain. The intuitive process is, correct me if I'm wrong

1) Choose "Select All"*
2) Choose "Delete"
3) Choose "Save"
4) Confirm (Yes) that you want to save these changes

* Before you do this, you have to de-select and then re-select at least one channel first before the "Delete" button is pick-able.

Doing this, the channels all remain.

Not here. I just removed them all and the same channels remain..minus the newly scanned channel. When I go back to the OTA list, they are all selected including the new channel, yet it still isn't in the guide.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but we're effectively seeing the same thing. There's a major flaw in making any changes to the OTA channel list in the new UI. If you already have the channels scanned in, you can't change them; if you have none, you can't add them.

Don't know what has been fixed yet. Hopefully timer management is more reliable.

Did notice that sorting by episode is still backward (newest to oldest). Also, this update enabled Prime Time Anytime so I had to go in a turn it off again.

Reactions: Troch77
Don't know what has been fixed yet. Hopefully timer management is more reliable.

Did notice that sorting by episode is still backward (newest to oldest). Also, this update enabled Prime Time Anytime so I had to go in a turn it off again.
Yep both my Hopper PTA had to be shut back off.
I tested one Hopper to see if it can share, But I dont know the results yet.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

I set a timer for a recording on hopper "b" and when I started hopper "a" it showed up in the DVR list as recording on hopper "a" and only recorded 1 minute (or so).
It is almost as if the hoppers do not know they are separate, and connected via LAN.

I have to Honesty say, I've never had these timers issues and Duplicate recordings across my Hoppers.
The only thing close to Recording issues, is just the lack of PTA sharing between Hoppers.
That's it.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts