U304 available on H3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I also received U304. Unfortunately, it didn't fix my folder count issue. The recording count on each folder doesn't match the number of recordings in that folder. For example, I have one folder that says there are 8 recordings in it. When I click into the folder, there is actually 1 recording. If I hit the 'Back' button, the recording count on this folder does go to 1, but if I then exit to live TV and then go back to the folder list, the count is back to 8.

I have the same problem with my folder count. It shows that I have 8 recordings. When I go into the folder there are only 5 recordings.

Yes I do sub to Netflix 4K. Currently I use an Amazon FIre TV box.
When I select a video I know is 4k on Netflix with the H3 it doesn't show it as UHD.

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

5.1 works just use optical out to your sound system.
Yeah I read that here I think. But I'm not changing my AV setup around. When/if Netflix/Dish get around to getting Netflix 4K and 5.1 working on the H3 I'll probably use it. Until then my Fire TV fits the bill just fine.

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

Reactions: bluegras
I noticed something new when exiting the Weather Channel app. Before I got that dreaded black square center screen, it is now a picture rectangle in portrait layout top left screen instead. As usual pulling up the Netflix app and exiting that will still fix it.

unfortunately the new software has apparently not addressed the problem of any more than 5 folders being deleted on reboot. Fixing that was my hope - and that of the DIRT I've been PMing with.

Last edited:
The auto-deleting folders issue was only reported what, a week or so ago (presuming Dish didn't know about it internally already). Issues get prioritized and since nothing bad happens with this bug, e.g. things in the folders aren't deleted, I wouldn't count on this getting fixed quickly.

Reactions: xfoneguy
The auto-deleting folders issue was only reported what, a week or so ago (presuming Dish didn't know about it internally already). Issues get prioritized and since nothing bad happens with this bug, e.g. things in the folders aren't deleted, I wouldn't count on this getting fixed quickly.
I have no unrealistic expectations - I was only recounting what the DIRT had said. We can always hope. It does seem like it's been longer but whatever - I'm still very happy with what I have.

Last edited:
Reactions: peggy97850
Is this going to be addressed? It makes no sense why optical out works but the box can't pass 5.1 DD over HDMI......

As a side not getting my H3 and 2 4K Joeys today...
I can state that hdmi does pass through dolby digital

You do have to enable it. Go to setup then audio output. The first choice allows you to enable dolby pass through on hdmi

It works fine on my system

Is 5.1 not working on just Netflix and you have to use the Optical ? Are Dish channel effected by this issue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)