U304 available on H3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I like a lot of things about the H3 and I knew going in it was going to be buggy. I agree it is far from stable at this point, but I am glad that I have it over my original Hopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I got it. I simply reboot the Hopper once a day. Seems more stable using
1. OTA
2. The external Hard Drive
3. Live Video Streaming via PLayon, Recording Video using TVmobili and Plex
-
I know many do not use the above, some never . . . some only one of the above, but it sure does help.
Is it true the old Hoppers used to reboot every night at 1am? Maybe that was the fix even back then, we just never noticed.
Ideas or suggestions?

I have had to reboot my H3 at least a few times each week. Usually it is because the picture has become scrambled or black. I hated it when the HWS would attempt to reboot everynight around 1am because I am often up until 3am watching tv. Maybe the next update will fix most everything! They need to give us a setting to schedule an automatic daily or weekly reboot for whatever time you want. My Galaxy Note 5 has that option.

Have anyone encountered this bug before? Two nights ago, I set recording for 3 programs, one at 3:30AM, one at 6:00AM, one at 11:30AM and one at 1:00PM. All of the shows are about 1 hour each. The problem is all the recordings were only 1 minutes total length instead of the entire program.

Have anyone encountered this bug before? Two nights ago, I set recording for 3 programs, one at 3:30AM, one at 6:00AM, one at 11:30AM and one at 1:00PM. All of the shows are about 1 hour each. The problem is all the recordings were only 1 minutes total length instead of the entire program.
I just noticed a couple of 1 minute recordings tonite - from a couple of days ago. I've got so many little problems like this I don't know what to think anymore.

The 1 minute recordings seems to be caused by U308 as according to the box, U308 was installed on 03/20/2016 at 2:02AM and ofcourse I setted those timers on the night of 03/20/2016. I think one or two weeks ago, with the EHD connected, the box would do the 1 hour diagnostics on the EHD after the nightly reboot or after it upgraded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)