U304 available on H3

If you don't have fast enough streaming speed for ultra 4k why pay extra money for it?
That's exactly the reason I upgraded from my 6Mbps/768kbps ADSL with static IPs to Comcast Business Internet 50Mbps/10Mbps that was installed yesterday for 30 days and get Comcast Residential Blast 150Mbps/10Mbps installed before the 30 days are over so I can cancel the Comcast Business Internet to test if 50Mbps is enough and also to get the installation part for free before I activate the Netflix offer. This is what my netflix email offer from DISH says:

Netflix: Hopper w/Sling or other Netflix compatible device and Internet required. Not available w/dishNET satellite Internet. Offer ends 2/29/16. Valid for 12 mos. of Netflix on the $9.99/mo "Two Screens at a Time Streaming Plan" (value of $119.88). May be applied to a different plan or other services offered by Netflix, which may alter duration. Existing Netflix customers will return to normal billing after $119.88 credit is exhausted. Not redeemable or refundable for cash, subject to applicable law, cannot be exchanged for Netflix Gift Subscriptions. Netflix prices subject to change. Limit one promotion per Netflix account. See netflix.com/termsofuse.

I wonder if Netflix will just deduct from the credit or will they deduct $9.99 each money and make me responsible for the other part of the balance.

On another note, I put my H3 on standby at 7:00PM and it didn't update to U304 as I'm still on U303, probably because it's doing a recording.

Dish anywhere on iOS still broken. I have a feeling a new app update will be needed since it works from the web interface on a computer just fine.

Works on my iPhone and iPad as well as Windows 10 PC. How long ago did you get your H3? It took a week before it worked on the PC and a few days on the iOS devices.

Reactions: Foxbat
Been working on all of my Apple, Android & Windows devices since 2nd day. If you haven't already tried it, log out of the app, reboot & then try logging in again.

That's exactly the reason I upgraded from my 6Mbps/768kbps ADSL with static IPs to Comcast Business Internet 50Mbps/10Mbps that was installed yesterday for 30 days and get Comcast Residential Blast 150Mbps/10Mbps installed before the 30 days are over so I can cancel the Comcast Business Internet to test if 50Mbps is enough and also to get the installation part for free before I activate the Netflix offer. This is what my netflix email offer from DISH says:

I wonder if Netflix will just deduct from the credit or will they deduct $9.99 each money and make me responsible for the other part of the balance.

On another note, I put my H3 on standby at 7:00PM and it didn't update to U304 as I'm still on U303, probably because it's doing a recording.
They will deduct from the credit, it's treated like a gift card balance

Reactions: Almighty1
Got U304 early am, so far no issues fixed. Still missing timers, no seek and record, issue with new timers defaulting to last created folder rather then no folder, also timers select no folder request to create new folder argh.

Works on my iPhone and iPad as well as Windows 10 PC. How long ago did you get your H3? It took a week before it worked on the PC and a few days on the iOS devices.

Been working on all of my Apple, Android & Windows devices since 2nd day. If you haven't already tried it, log out of the app, reboot & then try logging in again.

H3 installed Super Bowl Sunday. Doesn't work on 4 iOS devices but works fine via web browser on a computer.

U304 still doesn't fix using certain SATA to USB chipsets when using a EHD. Not sure if it fixes the upper right hand corner black box with no video similar to the PIP box which requires turning on and off PIP to get rid of.

H3 installed Super Bowl Sunday. Doesn't work on 4 iOS devices but works fine via web browser on a computer.

And I'm having the same trouble.....with all devices, after MANY reboots and after uninstalling and reinstalling the apps on my devices.

Is there any news on the new "custom mosaic" channel that Dish advertised, where you can choose 6 channels to monitor on the same screen?
I think it is coming but not quite ready yet. An, that is 4 channels not 6. I think I read that, maybe, if you had a 4K TV you would be able to see 6 at some future time.

And I'm having the same trouble.....with all devices, after MANY reboots and after uninstalling and reinstalling the apps on my devices.
Dish anywhere on iOS still broken. I have a feeling a new app update will be needed since it works from the web interface on a computer just fine.

Have you folks reported your DA in this thread? If not please do so. I am going to contact DIRT and see if just posting in that thread is enough, or if they want us to report isssues in the Feedback section of the app as well.

The OTA Dongle is still breaking up on all my locals, so U304 did not address that issue.

Reactions: D. Manley
Still have the bug where, when playing a recording from the EHD, many times it stays a small image in the upper right corner instead of full screen. I have to stop, go to live tv, go back in and resume for it to go full screen.

Still have all my same issues after U304 including not about to copy more then 3 shows at a time to a EHD, have to reboot to get it to copy another 3 but if I copy one or two at a time i can copy about 8 before I have to restart my hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)