U332 new software release for the hopper 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
good morning my friends just to let you know that there is a new software release for the hopper 3 dvr

thanks

allen

Reactions: Rixos
yep what the other guys are talking i woke up at 3:30 and the warning screen came on so i went to bed and i woke up @ 5:30 first they ask you to choose between two different colors on your guide.also the youtube app is added into your favorites there could be other changes too.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Thx for the heads up, I didn't get it yet but I realized I got u270 on Joey 2's night before last. .

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

first they ask you to choose between two different colors on your guide.also the youtube app is added into your favorites there could be other changes too.
I was hoping this meant that brought back the black theme but if it's the same as the Joey with the latest s/w, it's just asking you to pick the classic or new style.

Dish: Bring back the all black theme!

I was hoping this meant that brought back the black theme but if it's the same as the Joey with the latest s/w, it's just asking you to pick the classic or new style.

the box also had a little box that also said "ask me later" too

I thought the point of the New UI and CUI for HwS was the dark/black theme? Or did DISH bait and switch us to get us to bite?

It's dark, but more of a dark gray. There are currently (2) color schemes - classic (the old, silver gradient look from the pre-Carbon software) and "Modern". For a short period, there was a 3rd color scheme. I don't recall if it was simply called "Black" or what, but that's what it was. It was not 100% complete though as I recall. Some elements of the UI didn't get the full, black color like it should.

It's dark, but more of a dark gray. There are currently (2) color schemes - classic (the old, silver gradient look from the pre-Carbon software) and "Modern". For a short period, there was a 3rd color scheme. I don't recall if it was simply called "Black" or what, but that's what it was. It was not 100% complete though as I recall. Some elements of the UI didn't get the full, black color like it should.

Too bad. I bet the "Black Theme" was the best. Unless they thought they were to close to DTV's UI?