Uh Oh!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kb Cool

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2005
Mesa, AZ
Did i somehow hit the wrong button and turn my guide white on my HR24. I don't see a setting to change it back. Anybody know?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0118.jpg
    IMAG0118.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 232
Sounds like a software malfunction. I have heard of that and resetting normally doesn't fix it. Unless someone else had a relevant solution, I would call DTV and have them send info to engineering/ software support. They should be able to fix it within 72 hours.

we need to know if you already did a red button reset. if you have then the next step could be re-downloading the national release.

It just did it again? I think HBO On demand chosen from within the scrolling guide (in the 500's) triggers it.

Last edited:
Or at least i think it is. I know i didn't update it. It says software: 0x59e, Sat 3/3, 3:09p.

Hey guys,
Im thinking that i should re-load the software on this funky HR24. How is that done. Would i need to put beta on it first.Then let it revert back to national or? Thanks

Kb Cool said:
Hey guys,
Im thinking that i should re-load the software on this funky HR24. How is that done. Would i need to put beta on it first.Then let it revert back to national or? Thanks

Nope, just reset the receiver and force a download, it'll pick up the NR

Okay, DL'ing now. (059E). Hopefully it does the trick. If not, i guess i can have directv send me a new one, even though i got this one thrown in for free at the time of my install?

It appears to have worked. I just went to HBO on demand and it didn' turn white! I give it a few days before jumping up and down and declaring victory.:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)