This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

UHD DirecTv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Seeing that it would be D* normally that would be charging you, I would say Yes contact D* and get something on record, that you can have in your hand just incase.

I don't think SS is misinforming you buy rather I think they misunderstood the question. Of course Directv won't start charging the monthly fee until you activate the unit, the fee in question is for not activating the unit in the time Directv says it must be activated once you lease a unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the risk of asking another stupid question, is the fee a one time fee and how much is it?
Also, i'm thinking the purchase of the C61K from SS was just that, a purchase, not a lease?

Cheers
nigel

At the risk of asking another stupid question, is the fee a one time fee and how much is it?
Also, i'm thinking the purchase of the C61K from SS was just that, a purchase, not a lease?

Cheers
nigel
On the latter, no the purchase from SS is a Lease.
I don't think SS has ever Sold re vrs since D* changed to the lease plan.

Typically it says that in the description on the Web page.

Well it's on there in Green under one of the tabs. Mentions it being a 2 yr commitment and a Lease.
For some reason my tablet is not allowing me to paste.

Check the Feature tab.

Thanks Jimbo, i'll try and find it but sounds more and more I just need to contact Ashley at SS and send it, (the C61K) back.

Cheers
nigel

As I have said, that's what I would do. Because it's leased, you would not be able to sell it to anyone else if you decide not to use it.

Thanks Jimbo, i'll try and find it but sounds more and more I just need to contact Ashley at SS and send it, (the C61K) back.

Cheers
nigel
Thats what Tex and I have been saying all along.

Here ya go .... (now that I'm on my REAL computer I can do this) ...

• For easy activation; please call our activation hotline at 1-866-726-4183

• DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers Click Here for details regarding the DIRECTV EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT.
http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.as...r-All-Genie-DVRs-and-Receivers-(C61K)&q=c61 k

It be a while I'm like my HD tv fine . I will not spend 2 or 3 thousand for a tv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.