UHF Remote Signal

Steve5678

Original poster
May 5, 2008
Is there any way I can improve the signal for my TV2 UHF remote with the 722? I can't move the box anywhere different than it already is now.

Yes, remove the UHF antenna from the back of the 722 and connect a length of coax cable. Then reposition the UHF antenna and connect the other end of the coax to it.

I moved mine from almost on the floor on my 622 to a higher position on my center speaker shelf and it helped my remote response greatly.

Thanks! I just used coax cable to get it up a little higher and it works great! Couldn't use the second method, all connectors were being used on it.

If all connectors are being used on a two-way splitter than get a three-way splitter and use the additional output for the antenna.

If all connectors are being used on a two-way splitter than get a three-way splitter and use the additional output for the antenna.

I just moved my 622 to the basement and now I'm also having problems with the TV2 remote receiving the signals. I tried positioning the antenna higher using coax but it didn't help much. I would like to try the splitter solution but need more info. My 622 already is using a diplexer on both ends to send the backfeed. Can I still use a splitter to move the antenna upstairs? What type of splitter do I need to purchase? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts