Umpire missed the 27th out and ruined a perfect game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Did you notice there was ANOTHER BLOWN CALL at firstbase of last night game TOO....BY THE SAME GUY that hit the questionable call in the perfect game(I don't give a sh** what the OFFICIAL outcome of the game was NOR do I care what Major League baseball says, that kid DID pitch a perfect game!:p:rant:)...!!!

What IS it about that 1st base in that stadium.....?

Did you notice there was ANOTHER BLOWN CALL at firstbase of last night game TOO....BY THE SAME GUY that hit the questionable call in the perfect game(I don't give a sh** what the OFFICIAL outcome of the game was NOR do I care what Major League baseball says, that kid DID pitch a perfect game!:p:rant:)...!!!

What IS it about that 1st base in that stadium.....?

Are you talking about the Tigers game last night ?
I didn't see but a little bit of it, there was a Blown call at 1B again ?
It was NOT Joyce , he was behind the plate last night.

Are you talking about the Tigers game last night ?
I didn't see but a little bit of it, there was a Blown call at 1B again ?
It was NOT Joyce , he was behind the plate last night.

LOL!! Can you believe that??!! I was watching the ESPN highlights this morning. IF you get a chance...check it out.

The SAME guy of the Perfect Game fame hit the ball to 2nd base.....the throw pulled Miggy OFF the bag...Cabrera CLEARLY step ON THE BAG on time....and the 1st base umpired called him safe.

LOL!!

LOL!! Can you believe that??!! I was watching the ESPN highlights this morning. IF you get a chance...check it out.

The SAME guy of the Perfect Game fame hit the ball to 2nd base.....the throw pulled Miggy OFF the bag...Cabrera CLEARLY step ON THE BAG on time....and the 1st base umpired called him safe.

LOL!!

So you were talking about the hitter, not the Ump on this one, none the less a different UMP got this one wrong .... at least it's not the same UMP !

First base IS the busiest place on the field most games, but come on ....

I turned ESPN off earlier as I am tired of hearing about Kobe all day long.

So you were talking about the hitter, not the Ump on this one, none the less a different UMP got this one wrong .... at least it's not the same UMP !

First base IS the busiest place on the field most games, but come on ....

I turned ESPN off earlier as I am tired of hearing about Kobe all day long.

Yeah i heard they gave Galarraga a perfect game corvette, only it didn't have seat belts or brakes.

No worries, Jim Joyce said it was safe. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)