Unable to change programming online.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jokeworm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 29, 2006
Tulsa. Ok.
Just noticed on my latest bill that my promo for showtime has ended so they are charging me $12 for it. I don't watch it much so wanted to drop it. Went to the website, clicked my programming and got the message :

"We're sorry, but because of your base package you cannot change your programming online. Please call customer service at 1-800-DIRECTV."

Called customer service and got the message "Office is closed for regular account servicing call back after 8am local time"

So I'm unable to add/remove or change my programming at all right now .. very annoying. By 8am I'll be sleeping ...

My current package is "PLUS HD DVR" do they no longer offer this package or something?

Do I need to upgrade, downgrade or side-grade to be able to get access to online changes again?

I'd call customer service and ask, but it seems like they don't want to talk to me right now.

:)

Did you get your service directly from D*?
If so , you should have no problem what so ever from downgrading or changing your service online.
Yes they still have Choice HD/DVR
And Customer service is 24/7.

Did you get your service directly from D*?
If so , you should have no problem what so ever from downgrading or changing your service online.
Yes they still have Choice HD/DVR
And Customer service is 24/7.

Yup, got programming directly from Directv.

When I called it said that customer service was 8am-10pm .. tech support was 24*7 .. but "general account maintenance" was not so i would have to call back after 8am.

I just tried again online and had no problems at all removing the premiums, I must have caught the system in the middle of an overnight update or something.

Just bad timing I guess.

Yup, got programming directly from Directv.

When I called it said that customer service was 8am-10pm .. tech support was 24*7 .. but "general account maintenance" was not so i would have to call back after 8am.

I just tried again online and had no problems at all removing the premiums, I must have caught the system in the middle of an overnight update or something.

Just bad timing I guess.

Cool, I'm glad it worked out.:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)