Unadvertised Super Bowl channel? Now showing Fox Pregame

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Are you able to get FOX on channels 701 and 700

• Yes I'm Not an NFL suday ticket sub and Do not live in an O and O area.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Yes I live in an Owned and Operated Area And Subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Yes I live in an Owned and Operated Area and DO NOT subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Yes I am a NFL ST sub who does not Live in an O and O area.

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I am blacked out or getting Channel not purchased

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
From what I can tell looking at the stream and maps... 700 is on 101W TP 24 and 701 is on 101w TP 7 and should be available to MPEG2 subs since it is listed on the older EPG.

Looking at TP 7, 701 is listed as MPEG2 video and running at a constant bit rate of 13.12 mbps. It's encrypted so I can't see the resolution, but I would assume 1280x720p. Not the greatest bandwidth compared to what you can get via most OTA's, but it's better than SD.

Looking at TP 24, 700 is listed as MPEG2 video and is running around 4.5mbps to 5mbps. Is this one HD? If so it has to be MPEG4 for that bitrate, kind of low for football if you ask me.

Getting 701 here in London KY 40741 Picture is great. Hell of a lot better then the sd local fox

Looking at TP 24, 700 is listed as MPEG2 video and is running around 4.5mbps to 5mbps. Is this one HD? If so it has to be MPEG4 for that bitrate, kind of low for football if you ask me.

700 is an SD feed.

Also from Arkansas:

UPDATES: DirecTV has set up CH 700 as a Temporary solution for their viewers.
DISH has agreed to a solution. We Contacted one of our sister stations KSFX, and they have agreed to allow us to transmit their feed. You should have service on your DISH receiver now.

Billicheck is a piece of crap...what a loser..whoever bet for the Giants is going to be massively rich tomorrow... Take that Ben Maller...Take that Collin Cowherd... Take that everybody who said the Pats should just be given the trophy!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)