Unadvertised Super Bowl channel? Now showing Fox Pregame

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Are you able to get FOX on channels 701 and 700

• Yes I'm Not an NFL suday ticket sub and Do not live in an O and O area.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Yes I live in an Owned and Operated Area And Subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Yes I live in an Owned and Operated Area and DO NOT subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Yes I am a NFL ST sub who does not Live in an O and O area.

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I am blacked out or getting Channel not purchased

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am receiving the channels on my HR20-700. I live in an O & O area, and have Sunday Ticket. I just got back from my showroom. I checked the receiver there (H20), and also have both channels, but DMA where my showroom is located is not an O & O area, but Directv does provide Sunday ticket on the demo boxes.

DavO what is your zip code?

It should also be noted that some people have bad issues with:

Secondary area affiliates (not their actual local)

and

affiliates the use repeaters/translators to retransmit signals.

Chaper thanks, the othersite is misreporting that this is an MPEG 4 feed. Just thought I would point that out!

Cool, not sure if I needed to clarify my comment...

My MPEG4 boxes get both 700 & 701

My MPEG2 boxes only receive 700, 701 is not even an option on the EPG, nor can I manually type it in.

DavO what is your zip code?

It should also be noted that some people have bad issues with:

Secondary area affiliates (not their actual local)

and

affiliates the use repeaters/translators to retransmit signals.

01011. That has nothing to do with the signal here.

I am surrounded by mountains that block all local signals, even though 20-30 miles away.

There is no way they will get an acceptable signal here. I've got way over $500. in antenna(s) here and I still can't get them. That's why I'm going for the appeal. I've done what I can.

I think its funny that directv can get an hd version of the super bowl for there customers but dish network can not even get usa or sci fi for there customers.

I am not hip to the political commentary on my Superbowl. Regardless of the message. Just recite the pledge and/or sing the National Anthem.

Getting 700 and 701 on RCA_DTC210

Im getting 700 and 701 on a RCA DTC210. I do have a DNS waiver for Fox as well as gettin OTA HD from a local. No Sunday ticket.

Wow this forum is great, i signed in today looking to know where i could watch the super bowl in HD. doing so right now, 6:29pm EST, from Holland, OH, DirectTV channel 701.

No love for me in Mid-Michigan. NO problem though - I can get 3 fox stations in HD via my antenna :) Time to finalize destiny: 19-0 & a 4th ring for Tom Brady :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)