UNC Football: Major Infractions!

What was the topic again?:popcorn

Exactly :)

What did UNC do again .... haven't heard anything about them of late, maybe it's not worth reporting on it, haven't heard anything on the Major outlets, Networks, or Sports networks either.

Of course been working alot, but I still listen to the radio and haven't heard anything.
Did they just sweep it under the rug ?

What did UNC do again .... Did they just sweep it under the rug ?
Nah. They'll get their due. It's just that UNC football isn't worth the effort to scrutinize compared to a powerhouse. Kinda like how the media would handle a scandal involving Sarah Palin vs. a scandal involving my maid. Two different entities, two different responses, but both would lose their jobs. :)

Nah. They'll get their due. It's just that UNC football isn't worth the effort to scrutinize compared to a powerhouse. Kinda like how the media would handle a scandal involving Sarah Palin vs. a scandal involving my maid. Two different entities, two different responses, but both would lose their jobs. :)

Hmmm, does your maid look better ? :wink: :shh :facepalm

The NCAA's Last Innocents - WSJ.com

The Honor Role of schools that have never cheated:

Boston College
Northwestern University
THE Pennsylvania State University (AKA Penn State)
THE Leland Stanford Junior University (AKA Stanford)
THE United States Air Force Academy
The University of Alabama, at Birmingham
THE Bowling Green State University
Central Michigan University
Florida Atlantic University
THE Kent State University
Boise State University
THE Colorado State University
THE University of North Texas
THE Ohio University
THE William Marsh Rice University (AKA Rice)
Troy University
Western Michigan University

Boston College
Northwestern University
Boise State University
THE Ohio University
Troy University

Or been caught ...

Or been caught ...

Exactly. I went to High School at the same time as Kerry Collins, he was very heavily recruited by a lot of schools. I believe it came down to Penn State, Miami and Michigan. Well he chose Penn State. The next summer he was driving a brand new Toyota Land Cruiser, which was way out of his families price range, way way out. So that just makes you wonder, after all look at who Paterno's OC is right now. Hmmmmmmmm.

Exactly. I went to High School at the same time as Kerry Collins, he was very heavily recruited by a lot of schools. I believe it came down to Penn State, Miami and Michigan. Well he chose Penn State. The next summer he was driving a brand new Toyota Land Cruiser, which was way out of his families price range, way way out. So that just makes you wonder, after all look at who Paterno's OC is right now. Hmmmmmmmm.

WHAT ????

Say it isn't SO .....

Nothing of that kind could EVER happen under the spotless perfect Joe Paterno .....
It has to be a mistake. :rolleyes:

Again with the excuses. Everyone must be cheating (proven or not), therefore what Ohio St. did wasn't bad and should all be forgiven.

Sorry, they broke the rules, covered it up, and then lied about it when caught. The will be punished and deservingly so.

Can we just be honest and have the thead title changed to "Everyone else cheats, so Ohio St. isn't so bad", which is the only reason this thread was created and where most of the comments come from.

Boston College
Northwestern University
Boise State University
THE Ohio University
Troy University

OK wait, so the Air Force adademy has never cheated...no surprise there.

But conspicuously missing from this list are the Naval Academy and West Point.

Huh?

Sandra

Again with the excuses. Everyone must be cheating (proven or not), therefore what Ohio St. did wasn't bad and should all be forgiven.

Sorry, they broke the rules, covered it up, and then lied about it when caught. The will be punished and deservingly so.

Can we just be honest and have the thead title changed to "Everyone else cheats, so Ohio St. isn't so bad", which is the only reason this thread was created and where most of the comments come from.

Sorry, but isn't THIS a DIFFERENT thread than the one bashing the Buckeyes ?

Why must you bring them up in all of your posts when the current post has nothing to do with them according to what your saying ?

And now, Butch is gone...fired today by UNC. Who would have thought, they brought him to The U to clean the program...which he did....then gets fired for having a dirty program.

yaz96 said:
Guess everyone gets tainted by the "U", like a disease.......

What was Ohio State's excuse? Oh yeah, they're just dirty....

EDIT: my apologies to most OSU fans, that was a knee-jerk reaction to a douche comment with a douche comment of my own.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)