Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

10fthdscreen

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
pa
Awesome game! just got it on PS3. graphics are outstanding on the 114" screen, very realistic, and so far really easy(on easy mode), i only played for about a n hour so far, but if ya like tomb raider type games, this is a classic, although the pirates can be a pain in the arse

Some big Uncharted fans on this forum, I've got it but lost it in the glare of other games that have since come out (I died navigating some hazards trying to get into the submarine at the begining and have not played since).

This game was simply "Beautiful".

I beat the game in 3 days, but it was one of those games that I didn't kick myself to play it and to finish it.
I am looking forward for the second installment.
Naughty Dog has done a great job and it showed us the true power of the PS3 and what it can do.
The controls were simply amazing. The graphics were stunning, I personally think they are better than COD4 and the storyline was a masterpiece.
This game deserved more credits from everywhere and Sony should hype this game more for the next installment, because this is one of the games that truly deserve the hype!

This game was simply "Beautiful".

I beat the game in 3 days, but it was one of those games that I didn't kick myself to play it and to finish it.
I am looking forward for the second installment.
Naughty Dog has done a great job and it showed us the true power of the PS3 and what it can do.
The controls were simply amazing. The graphics were stunning, I personally think they are better than COD4 and the storyline was a masterpiece.
This game deserved more credits from everywhere and Sony should hype this game more for the next installment, because this is one of the games that truly deserve the hype!

You have alink on the second installment? I haven't heard that.

Elstevo, you were sayin about the sub part, I didn't know what ya ment cuz I just got it, and last night I got past that part, inside the sub was really neat with the skeletol remains

The outside scenes are by far the best (mostly early in the game). I wish there would have been more of that late in the game.

Ya, that submarine right at the begining.... I died trying to get to/into it or something and haven't played it since. Will get around to it, that was a couple months ago right after I got my PS3.

you guys know of any other games similar to Drakes? These are the kinda games that I love but it don't seem like many are out there like it

you guys know of any other games similar to Drakes? These are the kinda games that I love but it don't seem like many are out there like it

The setting and mood is totally different, but Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction involves unraveling a mystery of sorts, platforming, puzzle solving, and lots of shooting with different weapons. You fight, you swim, you fly, you control space vehicles. It's like playing a Pixar movie, and it has lots of humor built in. Similar to Lego Star Wars in that getting through the story is relatively easy, but challenge modes and going after all the skill points add more depth and challenge to the experience.

I just wish we can say the same for Haze, I bought it and I was kicking myself to finish it so I can trade it in, but I got so bored that I don't think that I ever will. Online is even worse..

I just wish we can say the same for Haze, I bought it and I was kicking myself to finish it so I can trade it in, but I got so bored that I don't think that I ever will. Online is even worse..

Ya, demo was very disappointing. Feels like they rushed it out so it could avoid comparisons to newer better products (Resistance 2, the glare of MGS)

Drake's Fortune was an excellent game, one of the few recently to grab my attention and make me want to finish it, now I have to play it on the harder difficulties. Anyone else that has seen the new Indiana Jones see some similarities between the two? i.e the Jeep scene, Mac was quite Sully-like, etc, that being said, Drake's Fortune was much more fun and had a much better story!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts