Unforgettable

I liked it (not loved it), but the show has gotten a little "forced" recently since they're trying to wrap things up before the show is officially cancelled. Anyway, I made it this far so I may was well watch the remaining episodes.

So this is officially cancelled, or speculation ?

All the people "in the know" are saying that it's going to be cancelled...especially given CBS' history of terminating series after the first season if they can't get 100 episodes and syndication out of them. I would be very surprised if CBS were to renew it.

So it may go to NBC ? :D
They need all the help they can get !!!

This is typical, I find a show I like and it gets canceled, it happens quite often to me .... probably why I didn't start watching it right away.

It's a shame if CBS cancels this show. You can't help but like a gal named Poppy. :)

10 p.m.
CBS: "Unforgettable" (10.44 million, 6.8/11)
ABC: "Body of Proof" (9.99 million, 6.6/11)
NBC: "Fashion Star" (4.00 million, 2.6/4)

It's a shame if CBS cancels this show. You can't help but like a gal named Poppy. :)

10 p.m.
CBS: "Unforgettable" (10.44 million, 6.8/11)
ABC: "Body of Proof" (9.99 million, 6.6/11)
NBC: "Fashion Star" (4.00 million, 2.6/4)

Like we've mentioned before, NBC is always looking for good shows, they could have the show and have great numbers as long as it doesn't go up against CBS Tuesday line up.

8 May 2012: A Man in the Woods (10:00 PM ET)

"Carrie follows the trail of her sister's killer to Syracuse, where the murderer may have struck again."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Unforgettable" A Man in the Woods (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

I'm really looking forward to this episode, which is likely the end of the Unforgettable series. :popcorn and :(

Okay, a somewhat disappointing ending. Eh, it would have been a so-so season ending, but it kinda sucked since this was most likely the final show. I would have loved to have witnessed Poppy catch her sister's killer. Instead, she found the "mystery man", got laid, and seems to be more content with her search (i.g., less urgency). Regardless, the season ended by leaving open the possibility for a 2nd season. However, we all know this show is bring canceled so they should have wrapped things up.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Last edited:

This possibility, along with Jericho, would be a first since CBS has always made sure their cancelled shows stay dead and buried. Heck, NBC could have a first-rate lineup airing all of CBS' shows that were cancelled after the first season... even though they were drawing 8-10 million viewers per episode.

"When asked what went wrong for Unforgettable to warrant the cancellation after a relatively solid first-season run, CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler said the question is not “what went wrong with Unforgettable but what went right with the new pilots.” Unforgettable averaged 12 million viewers and a 2.5 among adults 18-49." :eek:

Although I love Fringe, it doesn't seem right how that show would get picked-up for a half-season on Fox when they are drawing only 3.1 million viewers.

This possibility, along with Jericho, would be a first since CBS has always made sure their cancelled shows stay dead and buried. Heck, NBC could have a first-rate lineup airing all of CBS' shows that were cancelled after the first season... even though they were drawing 8-10 million viewers per episode.

"When asked what went wrong for Unforgettable to warrant the cancellation after a relatively solid first-season run, CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler said the question is not “what went wrong with Unforgettable but what went right with the new pilots.” Unforgettable averaged 12 million viewers and a 2.5 among adults 18-49." :eek:
I hope the new ones bomb! ;)

I hope the new ones bomb! ;)

I must say that I usually find one or two (if not more) new shows that I getting excited about in CBS' each fall lineup. However, I find absolutely nothing of interest this year. Let's just say that I'll be watching a lot less CBS this fall with CSI: Miami, Unforgettable and A Gifted Man getting the boot...oh, and let's not forget 2 1/2 Men this I dropped kicked after the 2nd or 3rd episode.

Stana Katic officially returning to Castle Season 8

Queen Latifah to Star as Bessie Smith in HBO Biopic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)