Universal HD now on BHN-Central Florida

UniversalHD is now on channel 708 in the Tampa/St Pete area. And this time it's labeled UVHD instead of just BHNHD, so it looks permanent this time.

sahovis said:
UniversalHD is now on channel 708 in the Tampa/St Pete area. And this time it's labeled UVHD instead of just BHNHD, so it looks permanent this time.

It will be here to stay as part of the HD Pak on all BHN systems as well as on all TWC systems as well. Now this doesn't mean that all BHN and TWC systems will have it up and running today but every area will have it up before years end that is for sure.

i have heard nothing good is on that channel. by the time they give us espn 2hd, football will be over, and hopefully fios will be near.

the only thing i liked about this channel was they showed reruns of law and order:svu. tennis was nice when the us open was underway. i don't still want to be watching in almost december!!

got an email from brighthouse with the following subject line: Universal HD Free Preview. There was no other content in the email other than a confidentiality notice. hopefully that just means its a free preview for for subscribers without hd pak. then again it would be no big loss if it isn't permanent as the channel appears to suck.

bhn is doing a free preview of its sports pak and the hd pak, through monday.

heard from my source, nothing new on espn2 hd but evidently the nbc universal deal was signed sooner than anticipated, so anything can happen here. also, sounds like more additions coming soon.....don't know if its hd or not.

longhorn, what are you hearing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts