Universal HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I see D* decided to take down the most logical channel in order to get more bandwidth for the ST.

This week it's Universal HD

Jimbo

I called D* CS about it and was assured they would never turn off UHD for ST. Yeah right. I'd send a letter to D* complaining about UHD being pulled for ST but I feel that would be hypocritical given that I sent a complaint letter to UHD three days about their lousy programming. All Knight Rider - All the time.

It'll be back at 5pm. Sorry for those who missed another rerun of Law and Order or Knight Rider.

bonscott87 said:
It'll be back at 5pm. Sorry for those who missed another rerun of Law and Order or Knight Rider.
:p

For all those who voted for UHD in the "Which channel should D* pull, TNT-HD or UHD" poll, you got your wish.

Last edited:
dcbag said:
And I for one will be canceling D after the Nascar race.
Why ???
They put the Nascar back on in plenty of time for the Chase.
Explain how the Nascar race has anything to do with your desigine

Jimbo

dfergie said:
It's the principle of the thing... you pay for a HD package 24/7, not the channels they choose to put up or take down because they have oversold/ overtaxed their bandwidth for STHD...
This would not be happening if they had not added all the HD channels they added this past year...
And it will not happen next year when the new sats get up and running.

Jimbo

dfergie said:
It's the principle of the thing... you pay for a HD package 24/7, not the channels they choose to put up or take down because they have oversold/ overtaxed their bandwidth for STHD...

I called to complain and got $5 off my HD package for 6 months.

dfergie said:
You guys sound like your paying $ 50 p/m for HD channels.
D* dropped the price for the HD package already this year, also added an additional channel in HD and they need to take down a channel that runs 70's programming in streach format to fill your screen and your complaining that your missing it ????

How much UHD do you normally watch on Sunday afternoons ???

Jimbo

Depends on whats showing and whos playing football... I weaned myself off of ST a couple of years ago ( I had it on the old Tvn channels on BUD long before D* got it) now I watch selected HD games mosty on my E* HD networks ... but I still pay for the channel, I guess I might call next weekend and see what they offer as hush money :)

dfergie said:
Depends on whats showing and whos playing football... I weaned myself off of ST a couple of years ago ( I had it on the old Tvn channels on BUD long before D* got it) now I watch selected HD games mosty on my E* HD networks ... but I still pay for the channel, I guess I might call next weekend and see what they offer as hush money :)
I miss my ST on my old BUD , that was fun and I always enjoyed the wild feeds !!!

I gotta have my ST so I can watch my Steelers :up

Jimbo

dfergie said:

Absoulutely 100% correct and exactly why I now have E*

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts