Univision HD?

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I never in my life thought I would ask this question, but is Univision in HD on any OTA stations?

The reason I ask is because of a program I am watching now and wishing was in HD. The 2008 Latin Grammy Awards were originally aired on 9/13/08 and are currently being rerun on Univision tonight. I have always loved the way this award show is formatted! The music is something else! I love the party atmosphere. But since it was kicked off of "anglo" broadcast network TV (and there is no Univision station in this area, I wonder if Univision HD is even a possibility.

See ya
Tony

Yeah I am wondering when Univision will go HD. I really want to watch the soap operas in HD. I know they are broadcasted in HD in Mexico. I have been looking for an Univision email. I want to ask them this question. :/

In LA there are two channels that broadcast news in HD. They are channels 52 (Telemundo) and channel 22 (an independent station).

The situation seems to be very spotty in Mexico. The digital transition doesn't happen for 12 years ! :eek:

Details, such as they are at:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_television_in_Mexico"]Television in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)