Unreliable Sources

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Last night was one I could stay up late.

Tried getting this on a bigger dish then. Couldn't find it.

Wasn't listed on DN ch 230 either....

Is it still going?

wrong day Harry

its on (for your time zone) Sunday night-Thursday Night at 10:00 PDT
They are on Monday-Friday early morning at 1:00 Eastern. So tonight going into Monday

Thanks goodness it's only 11 PM mountain time hrere in New Mexico.:D

Feel sorry for the back east TV viewers, have to stay up late at 1 AM in the morning.

Can they rebroadcasts at better time slots, for the TV viewers who don't want to stay up late?

Gary said it was rebroadcast on TuffTV. He didnt say "TuffTV" per say, but the other day a lady called in from Little Rock and he said its replayed on Channel 49 the next day. Last I checked 49 was a TuffTV affiliate (the old KKYK channel)

edit: checked TuffTV website and its replayed at 10:00AM & 8:00PM Eastern

me..I just DVR it on Direct in case I fall asleep

If you are having problems picking it up on KU and have C-Band the actual channel (In Country TV) is on 121W

4051 V 13333

forgot about that until this weekend when I was monkeying with the C-Band dish

Guys if you havent tuned in to the show you really are missing some great fun!

I remember when it was on Equity stations and it was OK...but now its been crazy!

Gary was in "top form" last night. I hadnt laughed that hard in a long time. Some callers really pissed him off and were beyond "crazy"

Seriously I know its on late at night but once you get the TP logged in, if you cant stay up to watch it, record it ;)

Could stay up late tonite, so thought to try this out...

Should it be on now?

00:30 Central time on Monday....

Even looked on DN ch 230. The guide said it was on, but an infomercial was playing.

major thunderstorms in the Chattanooga area....signal was up but around 12:10 it went bye bye

couldnt get it on the 36" dish.....resorted to Directv 86/344 where it showed "no signal" in the top left corner at 12:10 or so....was up before that

OK. Thanks.

That explains it. Not coming in too well but got it scanned in - in time to see the closing credits.

That's all folks...

I think the channel it was airing on went belly up...the station got pulled from Directv the same day they stopped airign shows

So I guess they aren't airing anywhere now? You used to be able to see the show on ustream, but they haven't broadcast there in the last month or so either

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)