DiSEqC / WiFi Dish Positioner - Open Source

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Has anyone built this DiSEqC WiFi positioner project, yet? A new build file was just released that uses the ESP8266 SOC module and easier for an average hobbyist to assemble.
Satellite dish positioner with Diseqc and wifi | project

Looks like a fun and simple build. Might just build one for testing. Especially interested in the sensor accuracy and 22KHz pass-through. Suitable design for installing at the dish using solar or ???

Looks like they figured out, what I was trying to do 10 years ago. Very interesting project. So, little time so many projects I want to do. I do have several of those ESP8266 SOC's though. Hmmm....

Has anyone built this DiSEqC WiFi positioner project, yet? A new build file was just released that uses the ESP8266 SOC module and easier for an average hobbyist to assemble.
Satellite dish positioner with Diseqc and wifi | project

Looks like a fun and simple build. Might just build one for testing. Especially interested in the sensor accuracy and 22KHz pass-through. Suitable design for installing at the dish using solar or ???
i will definitely look into this! thanks for posting it

Reactions: Titanium