Unsolved Mysteries back AND FN HD--there IS Life after death!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bookwalk

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
:eek:I thought I would die if I could not watch Unsolved Mysteries ever again when it went off Lifetime & I was almost blinded by the blurry SD Fox news. Now will survive--unless I am poisoned by the Obama channel

My main message was Unsolved Mysteries on Spike HD--it's been on every day this week for 2 hours (4-6 pm CDT) -- all new episodes. Would love to also see the old reruns return.

Unsolved was THE MOST popular tv show when NBC broadcast it live!

My main message was Unsolved Mysteries on Spike HD--it's been on every day this week for 2 hours (4-6 pm CDT) -- all new episodes. Would love to also see the old reruns return.

Unsolved was THE MOST popular tv show when NBC broadcast it live!

There are new episodes???....I did not know that show was back on with new crimes, who is the host

There are new episodes???....I did not know that show was back on with new crimes, who is the host

Farina, I think...

These are new episodes but they also show updates on older segments...but Farina is no Robert Stack--I really wish he could be resurrected to do the show. Maybe Obama could do that?

Another Fox News thread? There is quite a few of them from today/yesterday about this happening. I don't think we need more Fox News threads. I thought the number of threads about this would decrease, but I guess not. lol

Farina, I think...

but Farina is no Robert Stack--I really wish he could be resurrected to do the show.

You said a mouthful! :D Still, it is nice seeing the show return with new episodes and content. I wish they would do the first hour as a rerun from a previous show and then start the next hour with the new content. I also wish the theme was the same. The first was just classic. As a little kid, I was sometimes more afraid of the theme than anything else. ;)

I can remember so many of the "classic" episodes, though. The neighbors who dug up the Indian burial when they went to build a pool and their house was haunted. The guy up in Virginia that went to Marymount that got beat up / killed / killed himself. The "Texas Most Wanted" with the dude that killed the guy that was cutting grass. My favorite was about the trucker that just went bonkers driving off in the middle of nowhere and they never knew anything else about him...

:eek:Since Lifetime seems to have given up all rights to the older episodes, I don't know why somebody doesn't pick them up. There are probably still a lot of the mysteris that still aren't solved...

I wish there was an entire channel devoted to unsolved mysteries, missing persons, most wanted, live court cases. The most wanted & missing persons segments could have looping postings of pictures of the most wanted and missing.

It would be a 24-hr a day version of America's Most Wanted to help catch criminals.

:eek:Since Lifetime seems to have given up all rights to the older episodes, I don't know why somebody doesn't pick them up. There are probably still a lot of the mysteris that still aren't solved...

I wish there was an entire channel devoted to unsolved mysteries, missing persons, most wanted, live court cases. The most wanted & missing persons segments could have looping postings of pictures of the most wanted and missing.

It would be a 24-hr a day version of America's Most Wanted to help catch criminals.
Bookwalk, I think you just have the hots for Robert Stack!;) Seriously, I liked the show...but it was only watchable because of Mr. Stack.

:D

oooh boy! The Fox McCain Channel in HD--Just in time for Halloween! :D

Hey--I've seen more coverage of O on Fox than McCain actually.

NOW what I want to see on Unsolved Mysteries IS -- where is O's real birth certificate--showing he was really born in Kenya?

UM -- the newer version needs a new host and more current unsolved crimes--these were taped in the past. NBC's version was fresh every week--can Spike do that?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts