Unwanted PPV Recordings

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So what happens if you have these recordings on your machine unscheduled and you decide you want to take a look at one, will the play ?
Will you be charged for them then at that point ? Seeing you didn't ask for them...

Basically they had 0.00 run times so it wont play. But if you hit play and lets say it did actually have a run time to it. it will ask you twice are you sure then the access card will reocord the purchase or deny it depending on the last time that box has called home via phone or internet or swim through a connected box.

It was a engineering glitch happend to alot of people .... Like I said I stand by the fact that as long as you did not play it which most couldnt as most only got a 0.00 minute play time. that they would not be charge for it.

It was a engineering glitch happend to alot of people .... Like I said I stand by the fact that as long as you did not play it which most couldnt as most only got a 0.00 minute play time. that they would not be charge for it.

i cant imagine the phone calls to D* if that did go through and had minutes to view.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts