Up All Night

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I like them too, but the show is lacking with comedy. Just not funny, or not funny very often.

Unless the second episode is much better, and I mean MUCH better than this first one, this will be the first timer to die....

I'll try this one a few more times. I've already dropped Free Agents. Boring and fell asleep watching.

S~

No, Parks and Rec which I hate just for that reason :D ... the pilot for Up All Night was reshot to make Maya Rudolph a bigger role after she had a hit this summer, it probably should have been left alone ;) suits should be shot on sight... :D especially those at NBCU .

I think I am bailing on this one (Up All Night). It just does not do it for me.

Second week was a bit better, I think Up all got at least a few more weeks of "DVR Series" list!

HIFI said we have to give this one another couple of weeks. I was pretty bored throughout to whole second episode. He only wants to keep it cuz of Applegate. While she's not bad looking, she's not all that either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts