upcoming Charlie Chat-Voom lovers need to CALL/Email!

bela_blasko2006

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Bartlesville, OK
On the upcoming Charlie Chat those of us who miss Voom need to email and call. Let's flood the chat with love for Voom. Otherwise dish will just be a carbon copy of Direct WITHOUT Extra Innings, Sunday Ticket and the upcoming Baseball Network!

I would only be interested in seeing the return of Gallery, Rave, FilmFest (foreign films) and the other HD movie channel VOOM retooled as a Hollywood HD Movie service.

I suggested this earlier in another thread. I don't know about flooding them but I think that it is fair for each person that wants VOOM to ask the question. It won't make it to air but it might resister your dissatisfaction.

Beating a dead horse? The Voom ship has already sailed. I want to focus on other new national HD channel additions.....and more importantly....access to RSN and Sports package for the HD-only package.

Beating a dead horse? The Voom ship has already sailed. I want to focus on other new national HD channel additions.....and more importantly....access to RSN and Sports package for the HD-only package.
Well put. Better to improve on what you've got than clinging onto what is lost.

That's what they said about Star Trek in the late '60s and early '70s...
Yeah, not even in the same category. You have literally millions of fans of Star Trek. The number of people pissed off enough to email Charlie Chat is probably in the hundreds, maybe.

Well put. Better to improve on what you've got than clinging onto what is lost.

agreed. i don't understand why some people don't realize that there is no going back on this. the relationship between voom and E is done. no amount of complaining is going to change that. i understand people are upset but when you realize that there is nothing else you can do then it's time to let go. It's time to demand that E fills up these empty slots from voom!

agreed. i don't understand why some people don't realize that there is no going back on this. the relationship between voom and E is done. no amount of complaining is going to change that. i understand people are upset but when you realize that there is nothing else you can do then it's time to let go. It's time to demand that E fills up these empty slots from voom!

It's time to realize that to Voom fans, there's nothing out there that can replace Voom's programming. Maybe if Rainbow officially kills Voom and transplants some of its movie programming into stuff like extra Sundance and IFC channels, we'll have something to talk about. Right now, there aren't any new channels you can add to fill the Voom void. Voom was the reason I picked E* over D*. Just because you don't care about it doesn't mean no one else does.

It's time to realize that to Voom fans, there's nothing out there that can replace Voom's programming. Maybe if Rainbow officially kills Voom and transplants some of its movie programming into stuff like extra Sundance and IFC channels, we'll have something to talk about. Right now, there aren't any new channels you can add to fill the Voom void. Voom was the reason I picked E* over D*. Just because you don't care about it doesn't mean no one else does.

i care but i also realize that won't change anything. that's all :)

i care but i also realize that won't change anything. that's all :)

I agree. the real questions are what actions are likely to cause a reversal and which ones area valid way to register your dissatifaction.

To a large extent the answers are subjective. I personally think that the petition drive was counterproductive but that is my opinion. I think that registering your complaint with DISH is valid my only reservation would be if people use it to overwhelm the DISH system. While you may feel that this is a an important issue you should respect the right of others to ask questions on maters of concern to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts