Update Pulled

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Went ahead and downloaded on one of my HWS. U203 is what installed. One thing that is not working is the System Wizard. Hold down zero and nothing happens.

Went ahead and downloaded on one of my HWS. U203 is what installed. One thing that is not working is the System Wizard. Hold down zero and nothing happens.

If you're looking for the remote back up and restore press Menu twice, arrow down to Tools, select Back-Up Settings and you'll find it there.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I do not understand why Dish would not want us to be beta testers, we have been beta testing their software for years.

Reactions: oldanbo
We are beta testing still. :) i am sure they are reading the forum and fixing the bugs. I think we help them alot. That is one of the reasons why they let us download the beta carbon ui.

Since the software is back and is no longer pulled time to close this thread.

Remember there is no Carbon UI currently available for the first generation Hopper. It is recommended you do not update if you have one Hopper with Sling and another 1st Generation Hopper as once the Hopper with Sling is updated it will no longer talk to the old Hopper...

And again doing this IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)